This sweet pastry filled with vanilla custard and topped with glazed strawberries is perfect for a special tea time or as a tart after dinner.
Strawberry (cut) – 200gms
Custard powder – 2 tsp
Ghee – 1tsp
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Milk – 250 ml
Tea Biscuits (powdered) — 6
1. Dilute vanilla custard powder in milk and boil it.
2. Add a teaspoon of ghee to the biscuit powder and mix well.
3. Add ½ cup sugar to the boiling milk, and let the custard thicken.
Keep stirring to avoid lumps.
4. Make a base layer with biscuit powder on the serving bowl and freeze it for 10 minutes.
5. Gently pour some custard into the serving bowl.
6. Place few chopped strawberries on top it and again top it with a layer of custard.
7. Freeze for 10 minutes and serve.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.