Learn How To Make Homemade Strawberry Jam Recipe At Home, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Strawberry Jam Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
800 gms. Strawberries hulled and washed clean
400 gms. Caster sugar
100 gms. Red Apples
Juice of ½ a Lemon
– Grind some strawberries and all the red apples together to a smooth paste.
– Transfer the paste to a pan and add strawberries and caster sugar to it.
– Turn the flame on and add the lemon juice. Cook for 4-5 minutes on a high flame.
– Mash the strawberries using a potato masher.
– Cook on high flame stirring continuously for 15 minutes or until it reaches to 105°C or 108°C.
– Skim the precipitation off the jam and turn the flame off.
– Cool down to room temperature and then transfer to a sterilized jar.
Strawberry Jam is ready to eat!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.