Stuffed Egg Bonda
#EggBonda #Eggrecipes #Snacks
Everyone loves a spicy and crispy snack. And the temptation increases all the more if it is something with eggs. I am going to show you guys how to make spicy and crispy Stuffed Egg Bonda which is a great evening snack. Serve the Stuffed Egg Bonda with some ketchup or mint chutney.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Number of servings: 4-5 persons
Egg – 4 Nos
For the Stuffing
Oil – 2 Tsp
Onion – 1 No. Chopped
Green Chili – 2 Nos Chopped
Salt – 1/4 Tsp
Besan – 3/4 Cup
Rice Flour – 2 Tbsp
Salt – 1/2 Tsp
Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
Ajwain – 1/4 Tsp
Oil For Deep Frying
1. Boil the eggs and peel it and cut into halves
2. Remove the yolks from the whites and keep it aside
3. To make the filling, heat some oil and add the onions and green chilies and saute them
4. Saute till the onions are pink
5. Add the salt, pepper powder and mix well
6. Add yolks, coriander leaves and mix well
7. Turn off the stove and let the mixture cool down for a little bit
8. Once they come to room temperature, divide them equally and fill them back into the egg whites
9. Mix all the ingredients for the batter
10.Mix till you get a lump-free batter
11. Heat some oil for deep frying
12. Dip the stuffed egg pieces in the batter and drop them into the hot oil
13. Fry till you get an even brown color all over the Egg Bonda
14. Serve them hot with ketchup or chutney.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.