Tandoori Aloo Tikka
Boiled Baby Potato/Chote Aloo – 15 nos
Oil for shallow frying
Hung Curd/Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Fresh Cream – 2 Tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Kashmiri Chili powder – 2 Tsp
Chaat masala – 1 Tsp
Garam masala powder – 1 Tsp
Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
Ajwain/Carom seeds – 1/4 Tsp
Besan/Gram flour – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
Kala Namak/Black salt – 1/2 Tsp
Few Kasuri methi/Dry Fenugreek leaves
1. Boil the baby potato/chote aloo and cut into half. Keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl add hung curd/yogurt, fresh cream, turmeric powder, kashmiri chili powder, chaat masala, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ajwain/carom seeds, besan/gram flour, salt to taste, ginger garlic paste, kala namak/black salt, few kasuri methi/dry Fenugreek leaves and mix well.
3. Add the boiled baby potato/chote aloo and mix with marinade.
4. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
5. We are going to tawa fry it.
6. Heat oil in a pan, add the marinated baby potato and fry until crisp and brown color.
7. Squeeze the lemon and serve the Tandoori aloo tikka.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.