See instructions here!:
10. Strawberry Cheesecake Poke Cake – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP_0oBSdDBY
9. Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
2 21 oz cans peach pie filling
1 box vanilla cake mix
8 oz unsalted butter cut into small chunks
Optional: 1/3 cup walnuts
Optional: vanilla ice cream
Put peach pie filling in slow cooker. Then top with cake mix, butter, and walnuts. Cook on high for 2-2.5 hours or until the cake part reaches desired consistency. Serve and top with ice cream.
8. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
16 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
12 Oreo cookies
crushed Oreos for topping
Muffin tin liners
Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until well combined. Line a muffin tin with paper liners (white looks the cutest), and place a whole Oreo at the bottom of each liner. Top with cheesecake mixture and crumbled Oreos (you can mix them into the cheesecake if you prefer). Bake at 275°F/135°C for 22 min. Cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, leaving the cheesecakes in the muffin tin. Remove them from the muffin tin right before serving.
7. Ice Cream Bites – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_YMS3pz9wk
6. Upside-Down Banana Bread – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcHNtadhK4
5. Puff Pastry 4 Ways – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Pp9fwLkBY
4. Apple Pie Bake – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjfZBks6IvI
3. Peanut Butter M&M Balls
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
– 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
– Some chocolate chips
Mix butter, peanut butter, M&M’s, and powdered sugar until well blended. More or less powdered sugar can be used to make mixture more or less dry. Make 1 inch balls and freeze for about 20 minutes or until firm.
Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds, stopping every 15 seconds to check and stir. Tip: Adding some vegetable shortening can make the chocolate thinner and easier work with.
Remove balls from freezer and dip into the chocolate. Place on wax paper, top with M&M’s (optional) and allow to harden. Refrigerate if needed.
2. Cookies & Cream Puffs – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zyz0ktjUrI
1. Churro Ice Cream Bowls – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bEFE6Mw-fM
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.