Learn how to make Village Style Fish Curry Recipe that’s absolutely mouth watering and is easy to make at home.
Chef Sneha Nair is up with a mouth-watering fish curry recipe which is yummy and extremely delectable. Village style fish curry is not everybody’s cup of tea. Watch this video and learn the authentic style fish curry recipe only on Get Curried.
7 to 8 pods of Garlic
3 to 4 slit green chillies
3 Medium sized Onions
Salt to taste
4 to 5 petals of Combodge/ Kokam/ Tamarind paste
½ tsp of turmeric
1 ½ tsp of chilly powder
1 ½ tsp of coriander powder
– Heat some Coconut oil on a low flame and add ½ a tsp of mustard seeds, Fenugreek seeds each and let it crackle.
– Add 7 to 8 pods of garlic, roughly chopped ginger, 3 to 4 slit green chillies, curry leaves and let it cook.
– Add 3 medium sized slit onions and saute it. Add salt to taste.
– Add the spice mix and cook it well. To prepare this spice mix take ½ tsp of turmeric, 1 ½ tsp of chilly powder, 1 ½ tsp of coriander powder and a little coconut oil to make a paste.
-Add 4 to 5 petals of combodge or Kokam or Tamarind soaked in water.
– Add slit Mackerel fish and add some water. Cover it with lid and let it cook.
– Add 2 slit green chillies and turn off the flame.
And your delicious Village Fish curry is ready to serve.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.