Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
Skillet Chicken Thighs with Pan Sauce
2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon olive oil
⅓ cup chicken stock
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon thyme
1 tablespoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. On a cutting board, pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a stainless steel skillet over high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken thighs skin side down.
4. Without moving the chicken, cook for 2-4 minutes, until the skin becomes golden brown and crispy. Flip the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden.
5. Transfer the skillet to the oven for 15 minutes. If you don’t have a stainless steel skillet, transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and place the chicken thighs on a plate. Return the skillet to the stove over high heat.
7. Once the fat begins to simmer, add the chicken stock and cook, scraping the bottom of the pan to release and brown bits.
8. Add the garlic, thyme, and butter, and cook until the sauce begins to reduce, about 1 minute.
9. Pour the pan sauce over the chicken thighs, and enjoy!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.