The easiest way to make the most delicious Baby Corn Bajji
• 1 pack Baby Corn (cut into 4 vertically)
• 3 to 4 tsp All purpose flour (Maida)
• ½ tsp Red chilli powder
• 2 tsp Besan (gram flour)
• ½ tsp Ginger garlic paste
• ¼ tsp Food coloring
• Salt to taste
• 2 tsp Corn flour
• Oil for frying
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
• PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
1. To make the batter: in a bowl, mix 3 to 4 tsp of Maida, 2 tsp of Corn flour and about 2 tsp of Besan, some salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste and little food coloring (optional). Add some water and mix it well. (The batter should not be too runny. If you have added excess water, add more flour and make it just rite)
2. Soak the corn in the batter, and deep fry it.
Crunchy and delicious baby corn bajji is ready to serve.
Serve it hot.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.