½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
3. To the egg yolks, mix in the chocolate hazelnut spread.
4. In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.