#AlooTikki #Potato #aalukitikki
Potato – 4 Nos
Green Chili – 2 Nos Chopped
Kashmiri Chili Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
Salt – 1 Tsp
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
Rice Flour – 1 Tbsp
Oil for shallow frying
1. Pressure cook the potatoes, remove the skin and place them in a bowl
2. Mash the potatoes, add green chilies, coriander leaves, red chili powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice, rice flour
3. Mix them well and make a smooth dough
4. Take a little bit of the masala and make patties
5 Place them in a plate and refrigerate them for 10 minutes
6. After 10 minutes, heat some oil for shallow frying
7. Add the patties to the oil and fry both the sides till they have a golden brown color
8.Serve the Aloo tikkis hot with mint chutney.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.