Watch Chef Sneha Nair make Kerala’s traditional snack time recipe, Banana Fritters only on Get Curried.
Learn how to make Banana Fritters at home with chef Sneha only on Get Curried.
Tickle your taste buds with Banana Fritters, a popular snack time recipe from Kerala. In this episode, Sneha Nair tells you how to fry them nice & crisp. Combine these mouth watering Fritters with tea for the best in taste.
– 3 Bananas (Plantains)
– Idli Batter
– Salt to taste
– Add oil to the pan and let it heat.
– Cut the Bananas in thin slices.
– Add a little pinch of Salt in the Idli Batter.
– Dip the slices in the Idli Batter.
– Deep fry the slices.
– Keep frying the slices until they turn into golden colour.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.