Cauliflower 65 – Recipe
Besan/Gram flour – 2 tbsp
Maida/All purpose flour – 2 tbsp
Corn flour – 1 ½ tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
A pinch of Coloring agent (Kesar powder)
Ginger & garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
Juice of 1 Lemon
Method: 1. Leave the Cauliflower florets in hot water for 2 minutes & Strain it.
Making the batter
2. In a bowl, add 2 tbsp of Besan/Gram flour, 2 tbsp of Maida/All purpose flour & 1 ½ tbsp of Corn flour
3. Add 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder, 2 tsp of Chilli powder, Salt to taste, a pinch of coloring agent (kesar powder), 1/2 tsp of Ginger & garlic paste & mix well.
4. Start adding Water gradually & mix till you get a thick paste consistency.
5. Now add the Juice of 1 Lemon & mix it well.
Note: Batter should not be runny. It should be having a dropping consistency as shown
6. Add the Cauliflower florets to the batter bowl & coat it well.
7. Leave it for 10 minutes.
8. Heat Oil for deep frying. Gently drop the marinated florets & fry it till it turns brown color.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.