Cheddar Bacon Ranch Burger Bowls
1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
½ cup cooked bacon, cut into pieces
2 jalapeños, minced
½ cup ranch dressing
2 pounds ground beef
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pepper
6 burger buns
12 pieces of lettuce
1. Combine cheese, bacon pieces, jalapeños, and ranch in a bowl. Stir together and refrigerate.
2. Season the ground beef with salt and pepper in a large bowl, and mix in with your hands.
3. Grab a baseball-sized piece of beef. Roll it with your hands into a ball and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
4. Using a clean, empty soda or beer can, press the ball of beef around the can to create a bowl. Make sure to smooth out any cracks.
5. Fill the bowls with the cheddar mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Preheat the grill to 350˚F/175˚C.
7. Cook burger bowls over indirect heat for 25-30 minutes.
8. Serve with or without a bun with your favorite toppings.
Music provided by Audio Network. Used with permission
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.