Learn How To Make Chicken Pathia Recipe, a Restaurant Style Chicken Curry Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this Chicken Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
4 cloves Garlic
2 tbsp. Ghee
⅛ tsp. Asafoetida
1-2 Green chillies
2 tsp. Turmeric
1 tsp. Cumin powder
100ml. Tamarind pulp
3 tbsp. Tomato paste
1 tbsp. Mango chutney
4 Cardamom pods
1 Bay leaf
1 tbsp. Lime juice
350 gms. Chicken
1 tbsp. Kasuri merhi
Salt to taste
– In a wok heat ghee and add green cardamom, bay leaves, asafoetida, ground onion paste, ginger-garlic paste and cook until the onion are brown in colour.
– Add green chillies, cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt, tomato puree, lemon juice and keep stirring on a low flame.
– Now add tamarind paste through a sieve, chicken and cook on high heat.
– Then add sweet mango chutney, tomato, water and cook for 10-12 minutes with the lid on.
– Sprinkle some dry fenugreek and stir.
Delicious Chicken Pathia is ready to eat!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.