Watch and learn how to make Japanese cuisine Teriyaki Chicken with chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
Kon’nichiwa foodies! Nick Saraf is here with a recipe which is an mouth watering Japanese specialty that is yummy chicken teriyaki. Chicken Teriyaki is a recipe cooked on the basic Wok and tastes amazingly delicious, learn to make Teriyaki sauce and excel yourself in making the best Chicken Teriyaki.
– 2 cups of Sake
– 1 cup of Mirin
– 1 cup of Soy Sauce
– 1/2 cup of honey
– few tbsp of oil
– 1/2 cup of brown sugar
– minced ginger
– crushed black pepper
– Sliced White Onion
– To make teriyaki sauce, add sake, mirin, soy sauce, honey, oil, brown sugar, minced ginger, crushed black pepper and little salt give it a good mix.
– Marinate the chicken pieces with teriyaki sauce. Cover it with cling fill and refrigerate it for two hour.
– Put a pan on medium or high heat then add oil and fry the onions. Now keep aside the onions on the pan itself.
– Place the marinated chicken in the middle of the pan and cook it well on both the sides.
– Add the teriyaki sauce into a saucepan and boil it.
The Teriyaki Chicken is ready to be served with a bowl of rice.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.