Creamy Chicken Pasta
Penne Pasta – 1 1/2 cups
Chicken Breast – 100 gms
Italian Seasoning – 3 Tsp
Garlic Powder – 1 Tsp
Onion – 1 no. finely chopped
Chili flakes – 2 Tsp
Tomato Puree – 2 cups
Grated Mozzarella Cheese – 150 gms
Fresh Cream – 1/2 cup
Mushroom Fettuccine Pasta recipe: https://goo.gl/CQ2PEv
Pasta Salad recipe: https://goo.gl/KsZHnD
1. Boil some water and add pasta and a teaspoon of salt
2. Cook the pasta and keep it aside
3. Fry the chicken pieces
4. Season it with salt, Italian spices, garlic powder, pepper and cook the chicken completely
5. To make the sauce, heat a pan with some oil and saute some onions, garlic
6. Add Italian spices, chili flakes, salt and pepper
7. Add tomato puree and mix well
8. Cook it for about 5 minutes and add the cooked pasta and cooked chicken and mix well
9. Add grated cheese and mix well
10. Add chopped basil leaves and turn off the stove
11. Creamy Chicken Pasta is ready to be served hot!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.