Sesame Aalu & Chicken koorka paal curry Recipe
Chopped green chilly
Cumin seeds-coriander-fennel seed- pepper-sesame
1. Boil the baby potato with salt
1. Roast the masala like cumin ground coriander-fennel seed- ground pepper-Sesame. when it cool grind it as granules.
2. Heat oil in pan. Splutter the mustard- cumin- fennel seed.
3. Add garlic, onion and green chilly,sesame and dry chilly.
4.Put baby potato curry leaves and salt
5. Add the grind powder in it and mix well.
6. Sprinkle the Sesame over it and serve it as hot
2. Chicken koorka Paal curry Recipe
Chicken masala paste
1. Marinate the chicken with chilly-turmeric-pepper powder,salt and for half an hour.
2. Roast the cloves, cinnamon,cardamom,fennel seed,mace and pepper powder and grind it. And make a paste with adequate water.
1.Heat oil in a mud pan.
2. Fry onion,ginger,green chilly,garlic ans salt and set aside.
3. Saute the grind masala until its raw taste disappear
4. Pour the 2nd coconut milk
5. Add chicken and Chinese potato in its and allow to cook
6. Add the fried onion in it
7. Pour the 1st coconut milk.
8. Splutter the shallots dry chilly curry leaves chilly powder and mix in the curry.
9.Serve it as hot.
Subscribe to Mazhavil Manorama now for your daily entertainment dose :
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mazhavilmanorama.tv
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/yourmazhavil
Follow us on Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+MazhavilManoramaTV
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.