• Natural bronzer is ideally harmless and works with a
formulation that suits all skin types
• A natural bronzer is that it exfoliates & moisturizes the skin apart from giving it a color tint
Homemade bronzer using cinnamon:
1. Add 1tbsp ground cinnamon powder in a container
2. Then add 1tsp ground nutmeg powder to the same
3. Also add 1tsp cocoa powder
4. Finally add 2tsp cornstarch
5. Mix the ingredients together
6. Your bronzer is ready to use
7. Play with the ingredients to get the right colour. For instance,
you can add a little more cocoa powder to get a darker shade
Homemade bronzer using essential oils:
1. Add 2bsp cinnamon powder in a small bowl
2. Then add around 3tsp cornstarch to it. You can adjust the
quantity of this depending on the shade you want
3. Mix these ingredients oil
4. Now add a few drops of essential oil. Adding lavender or rose
would be the best option
5. Mix it well
6. Keep it in a clean jar with a lid
7. You can now apply it to your nose, forehead, chin & your
• Wash your face at night to get rid of the makeup, dirt & oil that
build up on your face throughout the day
• Protect your skin from the sun. Make sure you apply a
sunscreen before you move out for the day
• Make it a point to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day.
The water flushes out the toxins & helps the skin glow
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.