Face primer helps to glide makeup on face smoothly and blends it well. Watch how you can make ♥face primer♥ using natural ingredients available in your kitchen! Click here to subscribe : Check other awesome ♥♥♥ ORGANIC MAKEUP ♥♥♥ videos:
DIY Face Primer:
• Face primer helps to glide makeup on face smoothly and
blends it well
• Applying it on face after a moisturizer and before a foundation
creates a smooth base for our makeup to cling on
Aloe vera and almond oil primer:
Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E that nourishes the skin.
1. Add 2-3 tbsp of distilled water in a small bowl
2. Now add 1 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel
3. And add to this 1-2 drops of almond oil
4. Stir it well until it turns into a smooth gel
5. Apply it evenly on the face
6. Allow it to dry before applying your makeup
Aloe vera and arrowroot primer:
Aloe vera has excellent anti-allergic properties.
1. Take ¼ tsp organic cosmetic kaolin clay in a small
2. We add ¼ tsp of arrowroot powder in this
3. Now add 2-3 tsp fresh aloe vera gel
4. Mix this well, until it turns into a smooth paste
5. Apply a thin layer with a foundation brush for an even
6. Allow it to dry for 5-10 min before you start your makeup
• It is important to perform a patch test to check for any possible
facial skin reactions when using these facial primers for the
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.