Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Learn How To Make Hyderabadi Dum Ka Keema Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Mutton Recipe, a quick and easy method of Keema Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
½ kg. Minced mutton
2 cups Onions sliced and fried crisp and golden
¼ cup Ghee
1 tsp. Ginger and garlic paste each
¼ cup raw papaya
A pinch of nutmeg powder
4 tbsp. Mustard oil
Salt, to taste
¼ cup Coriander, finely chopped
For the dhungur:-
1 tsp. Clove powder
2 tsp ghee
For the Garam Masala, roast and grind to a fine powder the following ingredients:-
2 tbsp. Coriander seeds, 6 Cloves, 6 Green cardamoms, 1 tsp. Cumin seeds, ½” Cinnamon, Seeds of 1 black cardamom, ½ tsp. Mace, 4 peppercorns
1. Grind the onion to a fine paste.
2. Add ginger, garlic, papaya paste, nutmeg powder, garam masala and onion paste to the mince. Marinate for 2 hours.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add meat, salt and chilli powder. Mix well and cover and cook on a low flame. For this use a heavy based saucepan with a tight fitting lid.
4. Do not stir while cooking the fat will separate when cooked.
5. Before serving heat the coal and place it in a bowl. Place the bowl in the center of the cooked meat and add the clove powder and the ghee and cover back immediately.
6. Leave this for 5-10 minutes and then remove the bowl and garnish with the coriander and serve
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.