Chef Sneha Nair shows how to make Egg Curry in easy and quick way only on Get Curried.
Mutta roast or egg roast is one of the most simple and hassle free recipes from a traditional kerala cook book. So, follow chef Sneha Nair as she tells you her secret for making this easy yet delectable dish!
2 boiled eggs
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 finely sliced onions
1 chopped tomatoes
few pieces of chopped ginger
6-7 finely diced garlic
few curry leaves
½ tsp turmeric powder
1½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp pepper
– Add coconut oil in a pan and let it heat, add onions and salt.
– Let the onions cook until they become translucent.
– Add tomatoes, finely chopped ginger, garlic and curry leaves.
– Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, pepper and after mixing the ingredients add water.
– Cook the masala on low heat.
– Make tiny slits into the boiled eggs and add it into the masala and cook it for a minute.
– Put the pan on a high flame and keep stirring to further thicken the masala and make the egg crispy at the outside.
– Egg Curry is ready to be served
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.