EGGLESS Rose Cookies (Achu Murukku) – Recipe
Rice Flour – 1 cup
Maida/All Purpose Flour – 1/2 cup
Powdered Sugar 1/2 cup
Salt a pinch
Sesame seeds (optional) – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds (optional)- – 1 tsp
Coconut Milk (thick)- 1 cup
Oil for deep frying
1. In a bowl, Add the rice flour, maida, powdered sugar, salt, sesame & cumin seeds
2. Now add the coconut milk & mix well till its thick enough to stick. Note: not too thin.
3. Heat oil and dip mould in oil to heat it.
4. Now dip the mould to 3/4 in the batter and deep fry in hot oil
5. Remove when its light brown and seperate the cookies (using a spoon or a stick)
Repeat the process and enjoy a quick, fast, simple & delicious rose cookies / Achchu Murukku
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.