What you eat will always show on your skin says Suman Agarwal from Selfcare India. A diet for glowing skin should include:
1. Fruits & Vegetables like berries, oranges, tomatoes and spinach are great to maintain the glow to your skin
2. Proteins such as Fish, Chicken, yogurt and milk
3. Fluids to keep your skin hydrated through the day 6-7 glasses of water a day. TIP: Start your day with warm water, honey and lemon for cleansing your body
4. Fiber like pulses and whole grains along with fruits and vegetables. If you take enough fiber rich food in your diet, it will help prevent acne.
5. Fats are important to maintain the elasticity to your skin. So, in limited quantity fats are important too, don’t go on a fat free diet warns Suman.
Try these tips out and you will notice a visible difference in your skin. If you would like to get in touch with Suman, you can leave a comment below and we will get back to you.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.