Guacamole Deviled Eggs
2 tablespoons lime juice
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 tomato, diced
½ cup red onion, diced
2 tablespoons cilantro
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 tablespoon jalapeño, minced
Tortilla chips, to garnish
Cilantro, to garnish
1. Place the eggs in a large pot and cover with one inch of cold water. Cover with a lid.
2. Bring to a rolling boil, and remove from heat. Let the eggs sit, covered for 8-10 minutes.
3. Remove from water and immediately place in bath of ice water for a few minutes.
4. Remove shells and cut the egg in half, vertically.
5. Remove the yolk and place in a bowl. Set the cooked whites aside on a serving tray.
6. In the bowl with the yolks, add all the ingredients for guacamole. Mash until well incorporated.
7. Spoon guacamole mixture into the bowls of the cooked egg whites.
8. Garnish with a broken piece of a tortilla chip and cilantro.
9. Serve & enjoy!!
Music provided by Audio Network. Used with permission.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.