Lip gloss is a product which helps one get a shiny luster and also helps to give the lips a temporary enhancement that makes them look full and beautiful. Watch how you can make homemade ♥lip gloss♥ using natural ingredients available in your kitchen! Click here to subscribe : http://goo.gl/ZyxisL. Check other awesome ♥♥♥ ORGANIC MAKEUP ♥♥♥ videos:
Homemade Lip Gloss:
Lip gloss using beeswax and cocoa butter:
The wax will give the required shine and cocoa butter will give it colour and flavour
1. Take 2 tsp of beeswax in a glass bowl
2. Add 3 tsp of cocoa butter to this
3. Now take 2 cups of water in vessel and heat it
4.Once the water is hot, place the glass bowl in the vessel.
5. Keep stirring and let the wax and butter melt
6. When it is melted add ½ tsp of castor oil in it
7. Also add ½ tsp of
8.Add ½ tsp of almond oil
9. Also 2 drops add peppermint essential oil
10. Mix all this well and remove the bowl from the vessel
11. Keep stirring while the mixture cools down
12. Now pour it a small container
Lip gloss using beeswax and coconut oil:
Coconut oil will helps to keep the lips moist
1. Take 3 tbsp of beeswax in a glass bowl
2. Add ¾ cup of coconut oil
3. Now add 2 cups of water in vessel and heat it
4. Once the water is hot, place the glass bowl in the vessel.
5. Keep stirring and let the wax melt
6. Now add 2 tsp of almond oil
7. Mix well and remove from the heat
8. Next, add around 15 drops of rose essential oil
9. Mix this well and let it cool down
10. Transfer in the a convenient container
• Apply the lip gloss in circular motion
• The gloss should not make white spots in corner of the mouth
• Do not blot the gloss after applying
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.