Ivy Gourd Stir Fry – Recipe
Ingredients: Oil – 2 to 3 tsp
Chana Dal – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida powder – 1/4 tsp
Few slit Green chilies
Onion – 1 no chopped
Few Curry leaves
Ivy gourd/Tindora – 250 gms (cut in to thin strips)
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Andhra Masala powder – 2 to 3 tsp
1. Heat oil in a wide pan. Add chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, asafoetida powder, green chilis and saute
2. When the mustard starts splattering add onions and curry leaves. Saute till Onion turns transparent.
3. Add Ivy gourd/Tindora (cut in to thin strips) and mix well. Close and cook cook till its half cooked (15 to 20 minutes)
4. Add Turmeric powder, Chili powder, Coriander powder, Salt & mix well. Cook till its light brown in color
5. Finally add the Andhra Masala powder and mix. Done!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.