Amaranth Leaves/Arai Keerai – 1/2 bunch
Besan/Gram flour – 2 cups
Salt to taste
Chili powder – 2 Tsp
Green chili – 2 nos
Onion – 1 no. chopped
A pinch of Cooking soda
Oil for frying
Aloo Bonda recipe – https://goo.gl/bksRrj
Mysore Bonda recipe – https://goo.gl/ga7mVo
1. Take 1/2 bunch of chopped amaranth leaves (you can use any type of greens for this recipe)
2. Add besan/gram flour, salt, chili powder, chopped green chilies, finely chopped ginger, and some finely chopped onions
3. Add enough water and combine to get a thick batter
4. The bonda batter is ready, add some cooking soda just before deep frying
5. Heat a kadai with some oil for deep frying
6. After the oil is heated, drop the batter into the hot oil in small bonda shapes
7. Deep fry the bondas till they are golden brown in color
8. Serve them hot with coconut chutney or sambar.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.