Idli – 6 cut into pieces
Onion – 2 chopped
Tomato – 3 chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Green Chili – 1 no
Sambar Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
1. First step take a wide non-stick pan add oil, Idli and shallow fry it on low flames, untill it turns light golden color.
2. Next step we will make masala, Take a deep pan, add oil, Cinnamon, cloves, onion, Green chilli & sauté it.
3. Once onion turns transparent add Ginger & garlic paste, Tomato, salt, Sambar powder, Coriander powder and mix it. Just add a little water to it. Add the Curry leaves and mix it.
4. Idli pieces are now toasted. Transfer the toasted Idli pieces into the masala and gently mix it. Idli has to absorb the masala.
5. Turn off the stove add a ghee and mix it. Masala Idli is ready to eat now.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.