This sandwich is loaded with two delicious goodness that life has bestowed upon us Cheese and Mushroom and I’m sure that you will be celebrated by your kids when you present them with this delicious
Mushroom Cheese Sandwich.
Mushroom – 400gms thinly sliced
Onion – 2 thinly sliced
Butter – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Pepper – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Sauté the onions to translucent and add the mushrooms.
2. Add salt and pepper when the vegetables are half-cooked.
3. Add a teaspoon of butter when the vegetable is cooked. Turn off the stove and keep it aside.
4. Toast a few slices of brown bread in butter for about 15 seconds.
5. Spread some cheese on one side of the bread, then place some mushroom on the bread and again top it with some more cheese.
6. Place bread on top and press it gently.
7. Flip sides and toast for few seconds.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.