Raw Rice – 1 cup
1. Soak raw rice for about 5 hours.
2. Add it to a mixer jar, add salt along with it and grind it to a smooth batter.
3. Add enough water to get a buttermilk consistency.
4. Heat a dosa skillet and grease it with oil.
5. Pour a ladle of the batter and spread it.
6. Close and cook it.
7. Take the Neer Dosa from the pan and fold it.
8. Serve it along with sambar and chutney.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.