Nethili Fish Fry | Simple Nethili Fry Recipe | Anchovy Fry
Anchovies/Nethili – 8 nos
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri Chili Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Gram Flour – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying
1. In a bowl add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, salt, gram flour and ground pepper.
2. Gradually add water and mix to thick marinade.
3. Apply the marinade to anchovy/nethili. Let it mariante for 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a wide pan, add the marinated anchovy/nethili fish.
5. Fry the fish till it turns golden brown color. Maximum 3 minutes on each side.
6. Your Nethili Fish Fry is ready, serve hot.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.