No Bake Biscuit Cake Recipe
1. Boil the sugar, coco powder for 8 min
2. Add butter into it and keep it aside for cooling.
3. Crushed the biscuit
4. Dry roast the cashew, watermelon seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Badam
5. Put the dry fruits, vanilla essence, Pour the chocolate sauce all over it.
6. Pour the mix into a greased pan
7. Heat the fresh cream and chocolate and melt it.
8. Pour it over it over the cake
9. Garnish it with cherries and nuts and put it in the refrigerate it.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.