Boneless Chicken – 1/4 kg
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coconut Oil – 2 Tbsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Red Chilies – 10 nos (halved)
Few Curry Leaves
Sliced Fresh Coconut Pieces – 1 cup
Shallots – 25 nos chopped
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Water – 1/2 cup
1. To the chicken pieces mix ginger garlic paste, salt and turmeric powder. let it marinate for 30 minutes
2. In a wide tawa (Buy https://goo.gl/GJODU2 ) heat coconut oil. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
3. When the mustard start to crackle add red chilies, curry leaves, sliced coconut pieces & shallots. Saute till transparent
4. Add the marinated chicken pieces and stir fry for few minutes
5. Add coriander powder, salt and water. Mix well.
6. Close (Buy https://goo.gl/HVptwr) and cook till its dry
7. Spicy and Yummy Pallipalayam Chicken Fry is ready to serve.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.