Paneer Sandwich Recipe
Ingredients: Malai Paneer – 150 gms
Oil – 1 tbsp
Onion – 1 no. chopped
Green chili – 1 no. thinly sliced
Green Capsicum – 2 tbsp
Red Capsicum – 2 tbsp
Yellow Capsicum – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Pinch of Turmeric powder
Garam Masala powder – 1/4 tsp
Amchur (Dry Mango powder) – 1/2 tsp
Few chopped Coriander leaves
1. Heat Oil in a pan.
2. Add Onion, Green chili, Tri-color Capsicum (Green, Red, Yellow) & saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Then add Salt, Chili powder, Turmeric powder, Garam Masala powder, Amchur (Dry Mango powder) & mix well.
4. Crumble the Malai Paneer & add to the vegetables. Mix well.
5. Finally add the chopped Coriander leaves & mix well. Paneer Filling is ready Keep aside.
6. Place the Cheese slice on the Bread & spread the Paneer filling. Cover it with another bread slice.
7. Toast the Bread on both sides with Butter (Optional) in a pan.
8. Cut it diagonally & serve it with Ketchup or Mint chutney.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.