Hot Dog Bun – 1
Onion – 2 thinly sliced
Tomato puree – 2 tbsp
Oregano – 1 tsp
A few Basil leaves
Cheddar Cheese grated
Olive oil – 3 tsp
A few Chilli flakes
Salt to taste
1. Heat the pan with olive oil and toast the bun on one side and keep aside.
2. In the same pan, add one 1 and half tsp of olive oil
3. Add Onions and saute till transparent
4. Add tomato puree, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and mix well. Your topping is ready.
4. Place the topping over the bun. Garnish with basil leaves and top it with grated cheddar cheese.
5. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes and then toast till the cheese melts
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.