AskMe presents a combo of Sea Food Recipes Indian (Seafood Cooking Videos) by Chef Vicky Ratnani.
00:13 Steamed Fish Recipe
02:53 Prawn Pate Recipe
05:21 Lobster Recipe
1. STEAMED FISH RECIPE:
Chef Vicky Ratnani shares a recipe for ‘Steamed Surmai fish with fresh vegetables’. Ingredients used by the chef are:
1. Take a steaming cooker. Add a glass of water to the bottom
2. Add lemon juice, coriander stem, sliced ginger, cinnamon, star
anise, garlic and salt to cook flavoured water.
3. In the middle of the container, put bok choy, sliced carrots and
4. At the top container of the steamer, put a piece of fish and sprinkle
salt and pepper on it.
5. Now, fix the steaming cooker and steam the ingredients well for
about 5-7 minutes.
6. In the meantime, prepare the sauce to go with the fish.
7. Add chopped onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, soy sauce, lemon juice
and a little bit of sugar. Mix them well.
8. Now, put the steamed piece of fish on a plate with steamed
vegetables. Pour sauce mixed with flavoured cooking liquor in the
9. The food is ready to serve.
COOKING TIME: 15-20 Minutes
2. PRAWN PATE RECIPE
In the video, Vicky Ratnani shares the recipe of Prawn Pete with us. This is a Kerala inspired recipe. The ingredients used are:
2 tablespoon coconut oil
4-5 curry leaves
1 chopped onion
1 bowl prawns
1 chopped tomato
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 cup coconut milk
Red chilly powder
1. Take a pan and add coconut oil, few mustard seeds, curry leaves,
onion and garlic.
2. Then, add prawns and stir the ingredients well.
3. Now, cover the pan and leave it for few minutes.
4. Then, add lemon juice and spices like turmeric powder, red chilly,
black pepper and salt.
5. Later, add tomato, coriander leaves and coconut milk.
6. Now, blend the ingredients in a blender or through hand blender
using coconut milk.
7. Keep in mind that the mixture should not be too smooth.
8. Now, transfer the mixture into a serving bowl and serve with
radish, carrots, broad beans and tapioca chips.
9. The dish is ready to be served.
3. LOBSTER RECIPE:
Chef Vicky Ratnani shares a recipe of “Lobster with Tomato & Basil.”
Red chilly flakes
1. Take a container and put two sliced lobsters into it.
2. Now, add salt, pepper, parsley, sliced ginger, red chilly flakes,
and two tablespoon olive oil.
3. Mix the ingredients well and put them in a pan to cook.
4. Now, add tomato and basil leaves and mix them.
5. Cover the pan to let the lobsters cook.
6. Turn the lobsters to the other side to cook well and remember not
to over-cook them.
7. When they are cooked well, garnish with basil leaves.
8. The dish is ready to serve hot.
COOKING TIME: 15-20 Minutes
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.