• ¼ kg Meat (minced)
• Burger buns
• 2 Bell pepper ( finely chopped)
• 1 Tomato (chopped)
• 1 Onion (finely chopped)
• A few Garlic cloves (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp Ketchup
• 1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp Brown sugar
• ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
• Cheddar Cheese (grated)
TOTAL TIME: 50 minutes
• PREPARATION TIME : 40 minutes
1. Take 2 tsp of oil, add onions, garlic, bell pepper and minced meat.
2. Once the meat turns light brown color, add the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, ketchup, pepper and salt. Mix everything, and cook it medium low and let it cook.
3. Pour some water and some brown sugar. Mix it well. Close the lid and let it cook until the water evaporates. (it shouldn’t be runny)
4. Cut the bun into two, toast it slightly, place the meat over one half of the bun, sprinkle some grated cheddar cheese on the top.
Serve them with potato chips.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.