Here is what you’ll need!
SPICY MANGO CHICKEN WINGS
½ cup flour
½ teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1 pound chicken wings
3 habanero peppers, optional seeded or unseeded
2 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons lime juice
¼ cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF/220ºC.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
3. Pat the chicken wings dry using a paper towel, then batter in flour mixture.
4. Place chicken wings on a wire -acked baking sheet, and bake at 425ºF/220ºC for 45 minutes, flipping halfway for even cooking.
5. In a food processor or blender, mix together the mango, habanero peppers, garlic, paprika, apple cider vinegar, and lime juice. Blend until fully combined. The mixture should be a bright orange vibrant color.
6. In a saucepan, combine honey with your mango habanero mixture at medium heat. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until your sauce reaches a prefered consistency.
7. Fully coat your cooked wings in the sauce then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 450ºF/230ºC for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has slightly caramelized.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.