There is no better way to celebrate any festival than to rustle up some homemade halwas. What would be a better choice than this simple, tasty, nutty, rich Tapioca Halwa??
Tapioca – 3/4 grated & cooked
Fresh Grated Coconut – 1/2 cup
Roasted Semolina – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/2 to 3/4 cup
Ghee – 1/4 cup
A few Cashew nuts & raisins roasted
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Water – 2 cups
1. Roast ½ cup semolina in ¼ cup ghee for about 2 minutes.
2. Add ¾ grated and cooked tapioca, ½ cup grated coconut, and a cup of water. Stir well.
3. Add another cup of water and a tsp of cardamom powder.
4. Add ½ to ¾ cup of sugar. Mix well and turn off the stove.
5. Grease a dish, transfer the sweet into it, garnish with cashew nuts and raisins and add some ghee.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.