Chapati Strips Vegetable stir fry
Chapati – 4
Oil – 2 tbsp
Grated Carrot – 1 cup
Green capsicum – 1/2 thinly sliced
Chopped Cabbage – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1 sliced
A few Coriander leaves
Ginger & garlic paste – 1 tsp
A few Garlic cloves thinly sliced
Salt to taste
Pepper – 1 tsp
Soy sauce – 2 tsp
Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
A piece of Ginger finely chopped
1. For this recipe, you can make chapati in advance or you can use leftover chapati.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut the chapati into thin strips.
3. In a wide pan add oil, onion, garlic, ginger, green capsicum, cabbage and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Add Ginger and garlic paste, carrot and mix it. Now you can add the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, pepper, chapati strips and mix it well. After 5 minutes turn off the stove.
5. Your Chapati Strips Vegetable stir fry is ready.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.