Chili Cheese Toast
Bread – 4 slices
Green Chili – 4 nos
Mushroom Cheese Sandwich Recipe: https://goo.gl/zqVNXo
Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe: https://goo.gl/4A52Jv
1. Place the bread slices on a baking tray
2. Add finely chopped green chilies on top of them
3. Add generous amounts of grated cheese to cover the chilies completely
4. Pre-heat the oven for about 10 minutes and toast the bread slices for about 5 minutes
5. Cheesy Chilli Toast is ready to be served hot.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.