DIY Clay Face Mask:
• Clay face masks are an important medicinal and cosmetic tool
as they condition and nourishes the skin by removing the
• They extract the extra oils and impurities from the surface of
Almond oil and clay mask:
Almond oil helps in repairing & rejuvenating the damaged skin cells, ensuring that skin is left relaxed.
1. Add 2-3 tbsp of bentonite clay in a small glass bowl.
2. Splash 8-10 drops of water & mix it with the clay
3. Make a fine paste of it
4. Then add 4-5 drops of almond oil to the same
5. Mix it up well in the clay
6. You can now apply the mask on your skin using your finger
7. Allow it to dry & settle for 20 min
8. Then rinse it off with warm water
Vegetable oil clay mask:
Vegetable oils have great healing properties.
1. In a small glass bowl, add 2 tbsp of bentonite clay
2. Then add 1 tbsp grapeseed, jojoba, and olive or sesame oil
to the same
3. Also add 1tbsp honey
4. Make sure you drop in the liquids slowly to that clay, to get a
thick paste out of it
5. Spread it on your face & neck with your fingers
6. Leave it for 15-20 min & let it dry
7. Wash it off with lukewarm or cold water.
• Make sure you use the mask after your shower as the minerals
in the clay will easily get soaked up in the skin when the pores
• While the mask is drying on your skin, you can simultaneously
put two slices of cucumber on your eyes to refresh it
• For best results, you can use the clay mask every fortnight
• While applying the clay, ensure that the clay mask does not
get into your eye as it may cause irritation
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.