• Foot scrubs help to remove dead skin and dirt
• Make the feet look fresh and beautiful
Properties of natural foot scrub:
• Exfoliates the skin
• Moisturises the skin
• Heals & stimulates the skin
Foot scrub using olive oil and sea salt:
Peppermint essential oil not only has antiseptic properties, but also helps improve blood circulation, keeps the feet fresh and eliminates bad odor.
1. Take¼ cup of fine sea salt in a bowl
2. Add to it ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
3. Then add 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
4. Mix the ingredients well.
5. Massage this onto wet feet in circular motions.
6. Keep it on for about 2 minutes before rinsing off with warm
7. Finally, gently dab the feet dry with a soft towel
Foot scrub using sugar, lavender oil and baking soda:
Brown sugar helps with exfoliation and softening of the feet, baking soda soothes rough skin, while lavender essential oil provides pain relief & also helps in relaxation.
1. Add a cup of water to a pan
2. Add 3 tbsp of finely chopped rosemary leaves
3. Now add 4 green tea bags to the same
4. Also add 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
5. Add 1 tbsp honey
6. And add 1 tsp olive oil
7. Simmer the mixture for five minutes on medium heat
8. Once done, allow it to cool
9. Now transfer it to a spray bottle using a strainer
10. You can use it twice a day
• Avoid using scrubs on any infected areas
• Dry feet well after scrubbing
• Moisturize feet with organic body lotion
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.