Indian Style Macaroni
Try this Indian Style Macaroni recipe. This is an easy Lunch Box recipe for your kids.
Macaroni shell – 1 cup
Onion – 2 finely chopped
Tomato – 2 finely chopped
Green Capsicum – 1/2 finely chopped
Ginger & garlic paste – 1 tsp
A few chopped Spring Onion
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Tomato Ketchup – 1 tbsp
A few Coriander leaves
1. Add Macaroni shell, Salt to boiling water & cook till macaroni is cooked.
*strain & wash with cold running water immediately.
2. Take a wide saucepan & add 1 tbsp Olive oil, Ginger & garlic paste & saute it.
3. Add Onions, Green Capsicum & saute for a minute.
4. Then add Tomato, Chili powder, Salt & Pepper.
6. Saute the mix till tomato becomes mushy.
7. Now add 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup, Spring onions & mix well.
8. Finally add the cooked Macaroni & mix well.
* check for seasoning add Salt & Pepper if needed.
9. Garnish it with Coriander leaves & serve hot.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.