Rava (Sooji/Semolina) – 1 cup
Ghee – 1 tsp
Chana Dal – 2 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Few Cashew nuts
Green chili – 1 no chopped
Few Curry leaves finely chopped
Asafoetida powder – 1/4 tsp
Curd/Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Cooking soda – 1/4 tsp
Few chopped Coriander leaves
1. Roast rava a minute & Let it Cool
2. In a wide pan (Buy https://goo.gl/M9c40J ), heat ghee. Saute chana dal, mustard seeds, cashew nuts, ginger, chili, curry leaves & asafoetida powder.
3. Turn off (Buy https://goo.gl/86Hhtv ), then Roasted Rava and mix gently. ldet the mix cool.
4. To the mix, add curd, water, cooking soda & coriander leaves.
5. Mix gently and let the batter sit for 10 to 15 minutes
6. Grease the idli mould (Buy https://goo.gl/86Hhtv )with ghee
7. Pour the batter (dilute with little water if needed) and steam cook for 7 minutes. Done!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.