Watch this video to learn how to make the delectable Brownie Cheesecake. Do not forget to subscribe to the channel for more amazing recipes
BROWNIE CHEESE CAKE
1 readymade brownie (250 grams)
200 grams cream cheese
1 cup hung yogurt
1½ cups powdered sugar
3 egg yolks
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
Milk as required
1. Preheat oven to 180º C.
2. Put cream cheese, hung curd and powdered sugar in a large
mixing bowl and whisk together.
3. Add egg yolks and eggs, one at a time, and whisk. Add vanilla
essence and whisk till smooth. Add a little milk to get batter
4. Place the brownie in a baking tin
5. Pour the cheese cake batter over the brownie and bake in the
preheated oven for fifty minutes to one hour or till set, taking
care that the centre wobbles slightly.
6. Remove from the oven and transfer onto a wire rack to cool.
7. Cut into wedges. Garnish with chocolate ganache and drizzle
with melted chocolate, serve.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.