Learn how to make Tandoori Chicken mouth watering chicken recipe by chef Varun Inamdar
This is a authentic Tandoori Chicken recipe with easy steps.So watch and learn how to make Tandoori Chicken at home with The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
– 1 whole chicken, cut in 10-12 pieces
– 200 gms Dahi/Curd
– 1 tbsp Butter
– 1 tsp turmeric powder
– 2 tbsp red chilli powder
– Salt to taste
– 2 tbsp oil
– 1 piece of charcoal
– ginger garlic paste
– Coriander leaves
– onions slices,
– lemons halves
– Make some deep cuts into the chicken pieces
– For marination add yogurt, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and salt to taste.
– Keep aside the marinated chicken for 30 minutes
– In a pan add some oil and salted butter, place the chicken pieces in the pan
– Cook each sides properly until you get nice golden brown colour, cook for 10-12 minutes
– Heat the charcoal until its red in colour
– In the bowl where the tandoori chicken is placed, keep a small steel glass and place the coal in it and add some oil and cover the lid.
– Garnish it with coriander leaves, onion and lemon
– Tandoori Chicken is ready to be served!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/rZ7esI
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/rbxOv0
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.