Learn how to make Tandoori Chicken mouth watering chicken recipe by chef Varun Inamdar
This is a authentic Tandoori Chicken recipe with easy steps.So watch and learn how to make Tandoori Chicken at home with The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
– 1 whole chicken, cut in 10-12 pieces
– 200 gms Dahi/Curd
– 1 tbsp Butter
– 1 tsp turmeric powder
– 2 tbsp red chilli powder
– Salt to taste
– 2 tbsp oil
– 1 piece of charcoal
– ginger garlic paste
– Coriander leaves
– onions slices,
– lemons halves
– Make some deep cuts into the chicken pieces
– For marination add yogurt, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and salt to taste.
– Keep aside the marinated chicken for 30 minutes
– In a pan add some oil and salted butter, place the chicken pieces in the pan
– Cook each sides properly until you get nice golden brown colour, cook for 10-12 minutes
– Heat the charcoal until its red in colour
– In the bowl where the tandoori chicken is placed, keep a small steel glass and place the coal in it and add some oil and cover the lid.
– Garnish it with coriander leaves, onion and lemon
– Tandoori Chicken is ready to be served!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/rZ7esI
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/rbxOv0
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya